I am very pleased to announce the "Heart of Nursing” awards for 2011!
The winners were nominated and selected by their peers. These nurses are great examples of having "purpose, worthwhile work and making a difference”. Please join me in congratulating:
(Pictured above, left to right)
Khaled (Ken) Qaisieh- Emergency Dept.
Ashley Page- Ortho/ Neuro
Jennifer Vicknair- Ortho/ Neuro
Angela Hebert- NICU
Kami Hastings- NICU
Melanie Quillens- ICU
Karen Harson- PACU
Johnathon Koob- ICU
The Heart of Nursing award reflects:
- Good clinical skills
- Being a patient advocate
- Participating in hospital activities, councils, task forces
- Being a member of a professional organization
- Voluntary involvement with community organizations
- Resource person or preceptor for the unit
- Having a specialty certification
- Being a Clinical Ladder participant
- Maintaining a minimum of 15 hours of continuing education in the past year
- Demonstrating service behaviors
© Copyright 2013, Lafayette General Medical Center. All rights reserved.
Lafayette General Medical Center has requested approval from CMS to expand facility capacity at Lafayette General Surgical Hospital.